Lightlift EMS Light Therapy Facial Massager
It uses a micro-current beauty technique created through charging, which is very popular among professional beauty centres to stimulate muscle nerves and allow them to fully move. This provides kneading and lymphatic drainage to the face and other body parts to push away excess body fat, hence giving a slimming effect.
On the other hand together with the 660nm wavelength LED Red light technology, it helps promote blood circulation and stimulate collagen growth, which can slim down our face and body, as well as enhancing facial and body contour, improve skin laxity and firming.
In addition with the 360 degree rotary eye massaging ball, it helps strengthen the protection to the eyes, focus on diminishing dark circles and edema, and reduce fine lines.
A new generation of skin care concept.
This device combines the use of v-shaped 360 degree rotation rollers, EMS micro-current and LED light technology. It is a very convenient domestic skin care product, which can enhance skin elasticity and firming, hence helps brighten up.
This device is designed to be waterproof
*This product has a USB charging slot at the bottom, therefore it is not recommended to use during shower
*In order to strengthen the skin’s sensitivity towards the micro-current produced by the device, please moisturize your skin with lotion, moisturizing spray or water beforehand.
Facial care mode ‘F’
Place the rollers on the chin and roll along the contour of your face
Place the rollers on the bottom of the jawline, and slowly move towards your ears and along the contour of your face
Body care mode ‘B’
1. Shoulder and neck
Place the rollers on the collarbone and slowly move back and forth, and also between the shoulder and head as well
2. Arm – forearm
Roll back and forth between the elbow and the inner wrist
3. Arm – upper arm
Roll back and forth between the inner elbow and the armpit
Roll the rollers along the waistline vertically
Place the rollers onto
the navel and roll horizontally towards the side waist.
5. Leg – Inner thigh
Place the rollers besides the knee cap, and slowly move to the upper side of the inner thigh back and forth repeatedly.
6. Leg – Back of the thigh
Place the rollers behind the knee and move slowly towards the lower hip back and forth repeatedly.
7. Leg- Calf
Move the rollers back and forth from ankle to the back of the knee.
1. Before using the micro-current/micro-current with LED red light function, please moisturise your skin first and test with EMS intensity level 1. You can then adjust to your desired intensity.
2. When the rollers are rotating too fast, it will reduce the sensitivity of the skin to the EMS micro-current, thus it is recommended to use a slower scrolling speed.
3. Be careful not to use the device on the same part more than the recommended time
4. Do not apply this device onto your fingers, toes, throat, tendon and other delicate parts. By changing the contacting angle and applying strength to the skin, or under a moist state, can reduce the chance of hurting the skin.
5. Please removed all jewelries (necklaces, earrings, etc.) before treating to prevent an accident from happening, or reducing the effectiveness. Tie up your hair with a hair band, or secure it with hairpins, to avoid tangles and causing injuries.